Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He can fall asleep anywhere



I needed to run to the store today to pick up some treats for my scrapbooking class tomorrow night so I figured it would be a good idea to quickly run to Wal-Mart before dinner. No sooner than we left our house LD was asleep in the car.

Being about seven months pregnant it isn't exactly easy to carry in a 30 pound toddler. I got him to a shopping cart and sat him down and was surprised that he actually stayed asleep. He slept for probably 20 minutes as I wandered around looking at things I don't normally have time for. It's amazing, though, that once I got to the toy department he work up!

Yes, I know how yucky the shopping cart is, but they have those wipes at the front of the store to clean them up a little.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

A child who sleeps while grocery shopping is probably a dream for many mothers!!! But then again, that would promote more browsing, and hence, more spending....! :)

Can you believe you're 7 months already?!?!