I wanted to display these hairbows and flowers in some way that we would make sure to use them and a friend mentioned a hairbow board (thanks Alice!). I had an old board that I had attempted another project with that didn't work so I decided to cover it with fabric. It isn't perfect (notice there are no pictures of the back!), but I think it looks pretty darn good!


Now my question is -- how do I store the headbands? Any suggestions?

I also spent some time re-lining the shelfs in a dresser that we put in LD's bedroom. It was David's old dresser from his bachelor pad (and maybe childhood too!) and it was in deserpate need of some updating. Now I just need to get the clothes put away in the drawers :)

1 comment:
You've been so busy! I love the flower board! Such a great idea. I'm so jealous you are having a girl :)
Post a Comment