








I love July 23rd! Not only is it the day I get to celebrate the birth of the man I love, but it is also the day I get to celebrate my little boy's birth! What a wonderful day!
After the stress of doing a birthday party last year this year we decided to keep it just a family affair. In the morning Daddy and Grandma Cindy took both kids to Jumpin Jacks (a bounce house place) where LD had a blast! In the afternoon we headed to the Washington City Community Center where we had a good time in the pool and then we went to Red Robin for dinner. It was a busy day, but I think everyone had a great time and that is what is important!
LD received many wonderful presents. He definitely had a Toy Story birthday! Daddy also got some pretty cool presents.

The excitment of the Davids opening their presents was just a little too much for Emma!
No comments:
Post a Comment