Sunday, April 3, 2011

We were lucky enough to get tickets from a friend to the UNLV vs. San Diego State basketball game WAY back in February. David and I got a babysitter for the kids and celebrated a Valentine's night out down in Sin City. Prior to the game starting the Rebels honored former UNLV baseball star, and current San Diego Padre, Ryan Ludwick by retiring his jersey. It was pretty cool to see and actually kind of ironic because last year when we went to the UNLV vs. San Diego State game we were able to see Greg Maddux being honored by the university. After the game we ran into some members of the SDSU student section, "The Show."

After the Aztecs won we saw people exiting through the tunnel where the SDSU players had gone. We thought it was worth a try to walk down there so we did. The security was really poor and we ended up right outside the Aztec lockerroom where players were being interviewed and just chillin'.


My favorite player is James Rahon. We saw him standing there waiting to be interviewed and I asked if I could get my photo with him.


Then there was DJ Gay and I definitely wanted my photo with him.




We had a blast on our date. I'm so glad we were able to celebrate Valentine's Day together watching something that we both enjoy!



No comments: