I would also like to be more organized and have a clean house. I think there are some things that we have that I just really can't find. That drives me nuts! I swear I've been looking for our little camera for over a year. Sometimes I just don't want to take the big camera with us (especially on hikes) and I am to the point where I just want to go buy a new one for $50. Nowadays you can get a pretty good little camera for pretty cheap. GRRRR!!!!
On a less realistic side, I wish David could get a job where we were all home at night as a family. I know it will come in time, but I miss him and I wish that we could all hang out together!
Finally, I wish I could get the body that I dream of. I know that my body is capable, but it's like my mind won't let me. I want it more than anything I know that someday I will get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment