Sunday, February 21, 2010

LD's most recent haircut

I got a text message while I was at work last week from David saying how he really messed up LD's hair. I had idea what to expect when I walked through the door that afternoon, but I don't really think it's as bad as David built it up to be.

What happened was David was cutting LD's hair and he finished doing the majority of the work, and then went to trim around the edges of his ears. He took the clip off (I don't really know what that means, but it is what he says) and after he was done around the ears he noticed a spot in the back that he missed so he went to fix it -- with the clip still off!

I think it is already growing back fast and you probably won't even be able to tell in a little while. That's the best thing about hair -- you can never really mess it up because it will always grow back!

The last two pictures are kind of funny because they really show the stage that LD is at right now. He has decided that he no longer needs to nap, but usually around 5-7 he gets really cranky and he definitely could use some shut eye. I was on the computer (probably checking Facebook!) and I noticed it all of a sudden got really quiet in the livnig room. I peaked around the recliner and this is what I found on the floor. He slept that way for probably 45 minutes!






1 comment:

Kim said...

I've always been afraid I'd do that to Brandon's hair...forget to put the attachment back on and completely scalp him! My mother in law did that to her husband's eyebrows...she forgot that she didn't have the attachment on and just buzzed one right off...then she had to do the other one so they'd be even :) I think his hair looks fine though, and like you said, it grows back so fast that it'll be fine.