This picture is just the tip of the iceberg of the things that I like to buy with my coupons. I normally hate to buy Crest Pro Health and razors -- mostly because they are for David and they don't really do much for me. I think they are expensive products and I would rather spend my money on other things. David prefers these things, though, and I guess the fact that he takes pride in his person hygine it's worth it for me to purchase them.
Recently Target has had some great deals on Fusion razors where they are on sale and you get a $5 gift card when you purchase two. If you pair this with the $4 off coupon it's a really sweet deal. I rolled this deal so I was able to stock up. I even bought coupons off e-bay (somethign I don't normally do!).
Another great deal that I've been able to stock up on is the Crest Pro Health rinse. It use to be $5 or so at Wal-Mart and I would always use the .$75 off coupon that comes in the newspaper. A couple of weeks ago there was a smokin' coupon for $2 off one bottle! I not only used my three coupons (I get three Sunday papers), but I promptly went on-line and bought 20 of the coupons off e-bay. I think with shipping my total was about $1 for the coupons. I think I still have $10 coupons left to use and I hope to keep buying them while Wal-Mart is having a rollback to $4. I can't pass up $2 a bottle!
I've always used coupons, but I've been pretty serious about coupons for a little over the last year. It's great and I'm starting to realize the things that I should stock up on (Life cereal, Crest, Bath and Body Works fancy soap) and the things that are a good deal, but we simply don't use (Hamburger Helper, Chex mix -- especially the bars, and Rasin Bran).
I'm by no means an expert so if you have any advice let me know or if you have any questions I may be able to answer them!
No comments:
Post a Comment