Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween seemed to be a multi-night event this year. The first thing we did was go to the Dixie State Trunk-or-Treat. This was perfect because it got LD in the modd for trick-or-treating but it was a pretty low key event.







Next up was the trick-or-treat at Dixie Middle School. I think LD got more candy than any other kid who went to the event! He went around the school probably twice! I loved showing my kiddos off to the kids at school. It was definitely a fun day.



We headed to the mall on Saturday for the trick-or-treating there. I really like it there because it is indoor, warm, and although it seemed busier this year than in the past the crowds aren't awful!




2 comments:

lysh said...

what a cute pumpkin!!! sorry i never comment on these ..usually cause im at work and that is blocked . . .but i do read your blog all the time :)

Laura and her boys! said...

I love their costumes! So cute!!! You got so much candy I hope you sold it to one of the dentist offices for money :)