Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Visit to InstaCare

What a night!

I got home from work and was talking to David while he was getting ready to go into work. Little David was messing around on the bed and Emma was sleeping in her room. LD decided to take a blanket and put it on his head and then start to walk toward me. He was really close to the edge and ended up falling off and hitting his head on the corner of my nightstand.

It seemed like there was blood everywhere! I almost lost it, but David kept his cool. We got some papertowel and blotted the blood and then realized that he needed to go into the doctor. He kept saying, "I'm OK."

I took him to InstaCare while David stayed home with a sleeping Emma.

After much stress and crying and screaming on LD's part and a few tears on my part, we left with 4 stitches. He had to have regular stitches because of the location of the cut. We are going back next Tuesday to get them out. The doctor said that will be kind of difficult as well. I guess that's something to look forward to.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

poor little guy!!!